KORTUC Co., Ltd. (referred to as “the company” or “we”) has Established a policy (referred to as “this policy”) regarding the handling of user’s personal information in the service provided on this website (referred to as “this service”).
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and is an information about living individuals, which is specified by the name, e-mail, contact information, and other descriptions contained in the information which can be identified as an individual.
2. ACQUISITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We may ask for personal information such as name, email address, contact information when users register for use. In addition, information on transaction records including user’s personal information made between users and business partners, including our business partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc. referred to as “Partners”) may be collected.
3. For security purposes, we may collect personal information via SSL via this website.
3. PURPOSE FOR ACQUIRING & USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The purposes for which we acquire and use personal information are as follows.
・To answer inquiries from users (including verification of identity)
・To allow users to view, change, delete, and view the usage status of their registered information.
・To send emails about new features, updates, and other services of the service you are using.
・To notify about maintenance and other important information.
・Purpose of use incidental to the above.
4. CHANGING THE PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
5. PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A THIRD PARTY
1. The company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
・When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
・When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
・When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting.
・When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance, and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission.
・Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use.
・Items of data provided to third parties
・Means or method of provision to a third party
・Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
・How to accept the request of the person
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
・When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
・When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
・When personal information is shared with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information used jointly, the range of people who use it jointly, and the purpose of use of the person who uses it. And when the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. When requested by the person to disclose personal information, the Company will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay.
・When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
・When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
・When it violates other laws and regulations
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
7. CORRECTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. If the user’s personal information held by our company is incorrect, the user will be able to request a correction, add or delete the personal information to our Company according to the procedure specified by the company (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”).
2. If the company receive the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we shall correct the personal information, etc. without delay.
3. The company will notify the user without delay when it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make corrections, etc.
8. SUSPENSION OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information from the person when the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter,). We will conduct the necessary investigation without delay if asked.
2. If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
3. The Company will notify the user without delay when the use is suspended based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it is decided not to suspend the use.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of cost for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., and necessary alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the user, this alternative shall be taken.
1. The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
4th Floor of the Shiroyama Trust Tower,
4-3-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-6004 Japan